Mac-Tower Inc has experience with service, repair and installation of all makes and models of Heat Pumps.
Heat Pumps should be inspected at the start of every heating and cooling season.
Heat Pump Preventative Maintenance
Heat Pump Preventative Maintenance site visits can be annually or semi-annually depending on your building requirements and manufacturer specifications.
Heat Pump Preventative Maintenance can include but is not limited to:
- Inspect Fan Belt for Tension, Alignment and Condition
- Inspect and/or Replace Filters
- Inspect Return Air Smoke Detector
- Inspect Condensate Overflow Switch
- Inspect Drain Pans and Condensate Piping
- Inspect Coils
- Inspect Condenser Fans
- Inspect Dampers
- Inspect Fan Motor Bearings
- Inspect Electrical
- Inspect panels, piping connections etc.
- Check Operation Readings
- Inspect Electric Heat
- Inspect and Clean Burner